Dear research colleague
I kindly remind about the following call for papers for our Oslo research workshop:
- Organizers: Oslo Business School at Oslo Metropolitan University and CERSEM at the University of Agder, Norway
- Topic “The Business and Finance of Microfinance”.
- Place and time: Oslo, Norway, 27-28 September 2018
- We aim at creating a special issue in a well-known finance journal for publication of the best papers from the workshop.
- Only 20 papers will be accepted for presentation. The main selection criteria is the scientific quality of the paper. Unpolished working papers are fine as long as they have potential to become a top publication.
- All papers must be of interest to the microfinance community as well as for a wider community of finance and banking scholars.
- Scientific committee: Niels Hermes (University of Groningen, Netherlands), Roy Mersland (Director CERSEM, University of Agder, Norway) and R. Øystein Strøm (Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway).
- Send your paper to email@example.com
- Submission deadline: June 15, 2018.
CERSEM scholars already publish in finance journals. For example, check out: